This is a beginner-plus kumihimo class.
That means that you have done at least one or two beaded kumihimo projects before and you know how to
- Cut your cords and set up the disk for braiding.
- String beads
- Drop beads and lock them in place in the braid
- Bind off the ends of your braid
- Glue on endcaps
Class tuition is $39. Supplies are not included.
Round Foam Kumihimo Disk 4” or 6” Diameter
8 Weighted Kumihimo Bobbins (~23 grams each)
1 Gator Weight Lite Clip-on Center Weight (~45 grams)
Fuzzy Beading Mat
Battery Operated Task Lamp
Reading Glasses or Magnification
12 Yards Superlon Heavy Cord (Tex400)
Size 6⁰ Demi Round Beads
Size 8⁰ Round Seed Beads
Binding Thread Such as Nymo D or One-G
8mm Magnetic Endcap
La Joya Verde Community Center
2549 N. Camino Reloj Green Valley, AZ 85614
Directions from the Green Valley Sprouts:
- South on Abrego Drive
- Take the first right onto Vuelta Entera
- Take the first right onto Avenida Esclava
- After 1 block continue straight onto Camino Reloj
- The street ends at the community center.