These 2-hole beads make Peyote stitch quick and easy!
Level 0: No previous beading or jewelry making experience required.
Techniques Learned: Students will learn even-count flat Peyote stitch, how to add more thread using a surgeon’s knot, and how to add a button & loop clasp.
What Will I Actually Make in Class? Most students will get about half-way through the bracelet. Everyone will add the clasp to one end. Some students (mostly those with previous beading experience) will finish the bracelet in class.
- ~10 grams Super Duo 2-hole beads
- ~5 grams size 11/0 seed beads
- ~1 gram 3mm magatama beads (optional)
- 1 button with shank
- 1 wire guard (optional)
- beading thread to match the seed bead color. I prefer One-G.
- beading needle of your choice. Either big-eye needle or size 12 beading needle
- Other things you’ll need that you can borrow during class:
- Fuzzy Beading Mat