Herringbone Beaded Ornament Cover PDF
This is a level 2 (Beginner Plus) bead stitching tutorial.
It assumes you have all of these skills:
· How to thread a needle.
· How to finish off thread using a half-hitch knot.
· How to add more thread.
· Previous herringbone stitch experience is helpful, but not required.
The listing photo shows an example of the ornament cover you can make using the tutorial. No materials are included. You will need Adobe Acrobat to open and view the file.
Supplies Needed to complete the pattern:
- 2 ½” Christmas Ornament Ball (This is the most common size of ornament sold in stores.)
- 24 4mm Fire Polish – Color A
- 18 4mm Fire Polish – Color B
- 84 8⁰ Seed Beads – Color C
- 408 11⁰ Seed Beads – Color C
- 240 11⁰ Seed Beads – Color D
- 180 11⁰ Seed Beads – Color E
Beading Thread of Choice. (Sample was made using One-G.)
Beading Needle of Choice. (Sample was made using size 10 Tulip needle.)
Note: This file and its contents are copyrighted by Rebecca Ann Combs and are offered for sale for your personal use only. This tutorial may not be copied, transmitted or taught without the express, written permission of the designer. Feel free to sell your finished hand-made ornament covers. Should you decide to sell your creations, please give design credit to Rebecca Ann Combs.