This is a level 2 (Beginner Plus) kumihimo tutorial.
It assumes you have all of these skills:
- How to set up the disk for beaded kumihimo
- How to lock beads into a basic round braid (kongoh gumi)
- How to remove a braid from the disk
- How to bind the braid
- How to cut the braid
- How to glue on an endcap
The PDF tutorial is 3 pages long and includes three detailed step-by-step photos. There are five stringing charts to make bracelts that will fit the following wrist sizes: 6″, 6.5″, 7″, 7.5″, 8″
The listing photo shows an example of the bracelet you can make using the tutorial. No materials are included. You will need Adobe Acrobat to open and view the file.
Supplies Needed to complete the pattern:
- 1 tube color A O Beads (Jade in the example photo)
- 1 tube color B O Beads (Opaque Red in the example photo)
- Size 18 Superlon Nylon String (White in the example photo)
- 4mm Magnetic Endcaps (Matte Black in the example photo)
- 1 Big-Eye Needle
- 1 Round Foam Kumihimo Disk
- 8 Weighted Bobbins
- 1 Gator Weight Lite
- E6000 Glue
- Binding Thread
Note: This file and its contents are copyrighted by Rebecca Ann Combs and are offered for sale for your personal use only. This tutorial may not be copied, transmitted or taught without the express, written permission of the designer. Feel free to sell your finished jewelry. Should you decide to sell your creations, please give credit to Rebecca Ann Combs.