The Cathedral Trilogy kit includes
- detailed written instructions with stringing charts for five different lengths of bracelet
- Soft Flex beading wire
- faceted Czech glass cathedral beads
- TierraCast endcaps
- TierraCast 3-strand magnetic clasp with jump rings
- crimp beads
- size 11 Japanese seed beads
- size 8 Japanese seed beads
- size 18 Superlon
- big-eye needle
- binding thread
- E6000 glue
Tools needed to assemble the project (not included)
- foam kumihimo disk
- 8 weighted bobbins (~23g each)
- jewelry pliers
- wire cutters
- magical crimping pliers for .014" wire
- bead stoppers
The Cathedral Trilogy is a beginner-friendly triple strand bracelet featuring a kumihimo beaded rope flanked by stunning Czech glass cathedral beads. A TierraCast statement magnetic finishes this gorgeous bracelet. Cathedral Trilogy is a project suitable for all levels.
If this is your very first beaded kumihimo project, please review our Beaded Kumihimo Starter Guide before beginning your necklace.
Design by Rebecca Ann Combs
©2023 Rickbecca Publishing LLC
Distributed under license by Design & Adorn LLC.
While I am happy for you to sell any items you make using this Kismet kit/tutorial (as long as you are not mass producing them), I do ask that you credit me as the designer and please note that copying, teaching or sharing my Cathedral Trilogy pattern is prohibited.