Be sure to select your color from the dropdown menu.
Clicking on the photos does not change your color selection. If the color you're looking for is missing from the dropdown menu, then it is currently out of stock.
Type of kit: bracelet
The Cute as a Button kit includes
- detailed written instructions
- size 6 Japanese seed beads
- Superlon size 18
- big-eye needle
- one button (pewter or Czech glass depending on colorway selected)
Tools needed to assemble the project (not included)
- foam kumihimo disk
- 8 weighted bobbins (~23g each)
- clip-on center weight (~45g)
- fine tip tweezers
- Hypo-Cement jeweler's glue or clear nail polish
Cute as a Button is a casual, feel-good bracelet that whips up in just a few hours! Take your kumihimo skills to the next level by learning how to braid a loop closure and finishing with a fun button and tassel.
The Cute as a Button features a bead soup mixture of colors in varying amounts. Each bead soup mix has a dominant color and several accent colors. These mixed beads are strung randomly without making a pattern. As you braid the colors will appear as randomly sized groupings.