Be sure to select the color you want from the dropdown menu!
Clicking on the photos DOES NOT change your color selection.
Type of kit: necklace
The Forged in Fire kit includes
- detailed written instructions
- 1 raku pendant (if multiple pendants are shown in a colorway, you will receive one of those pendants.)
- Superlon braiding cord
- size 11 Japanese seed beads
- size 8 Japanese seed beads
- TierraCast endcaps
- TierraCast magnetic clasp with jump rings
- big-eye needle
(Due to supply shortages we no longer include nymo & E6000 glue in the kit.)
Tools needed to assemble the project (not included)
- foam kumihimo disk
- 8 weighted bobbins (~23g each)
- clip-on center weight (~45g)
- binding thread
- jewelry pliers
The star of each Forged in Fire necklace is a collectable hand-made raku pendant by a local Tucson artist.
Design by Rebecca Ann Combs
©2023 Rickbecca Publishing LLC
Distributed under license by Design & Adorn LLC.